These days pretty much everyone uses their smartphone to click photos and that means the market is flooded with photo editing apps. If you just got yourself an Android phone and are looking for an app that lets you touch up your photos, this list of best photo editors has you covered.
Here we have made a list of best photo editing apps for android smartphones in 2018.
Best Photo Editing Apps for Android 2018
PicsArt is the most popular photo editor and pic collage maker on mobile. Download PicsArt and enjoy awesome tools, effects, collage maker, camera, free clipart library, millions of user-created stickers and our drawing tools.
PicsArt’s all about making awesome pictures and having fun by remixing free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. With collage maker, drawing tools, photo editor, camera and more, PicsArt’s your all-in-one creative suite.
Features of PicsArt:
- Collage Maker And Grids
- Photo Editor
- Free Stickers, Clipart & Sticker Maker
- Drawing & Camera
- Photo Remix And Free-To-Edit Images
- Edit With Friends – Remix Chat!
- Creative Contests And Photo Challenges
Read Also: Best Fitness Apps For Android 2018
2. PhotoDirector Photo Editor App
PhotoDirector is a feature-rich photo editor with a richly creative collage maker with a ton live camera filters and effects to enhance your photos as you shoot.
The in-app camera lets you change white balance or saturation, apply live photo effects in real-time and make other creative adjustments to your shots directly from the camera as you shoot.
Features of PhotoDirector:
- Adjust HSL sliders and RGB color channels in your photo to easily colorize your shots or correct tough white balance problems.
- Easily adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
- Quick White Balance correction for improved color accuracy
- Tweak Saturation for the most vivid image possible
- Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures
- Import photos from folders, or shoot and edit with the in-app camera
Read Also: Best Camera Apps For Android
3. Photo Effects Pro
Photo Effects Pro is an easy and fun way to enhance your personal photos. It makes your photos beautiful with easy and powerful editing tools.
Lots of filters and effects, easy to use, share via Facebook, Twitter and many more. It takes no time at all to make good photos look great.
Features of Photo Effects Pro:
- 40+ awesome filters and effects
- Add texts with nice fonts, easily edit with the touch
- Fun stickers, easily edit by fingers
- Finger paint on the photo
- Lovely frames and you can rotate, move and zoom by fingers, instantly apply basic filters
- Photo collage
- Photo Grid
Read Also: Best Music Apps for Android
4. Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Features of Pixlr:
- Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
- Balance out a color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
- Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
- Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
- Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
- Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
- Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
- Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
- Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suits you.
Read Also: Best Android Apps for Business
Aviary is another longtime popular photo editor with a good set of features and reliability. Like most, it features a one-touch enhance mode in case you’re feeling lazy today but it also comes with a variety of manual adjustments to let you do things like adjusting the color, brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, and more.
Features of Aviary:
- One-tap auto enhance
- Gorgeous photo effects, filters, and frames
- Fun stickers
- Color balance
- Crop, rotate and straighten your photo
- Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
- Sharpen and blur
- Color temperature (“Warmth”)
- Color Splash
- Focus (Tilt Shift)
- Draw and add text
- Create your own memes