Everyone uses smartphone these days and also clicks best photos. ALso they are editing them to look beautiful using photo editis apps. But there are too many photo editing apps available in app store with different features. So to make your selection easy, we have created a list of best photo editing apps.
Here you will fing the best photo editing apps for android smartphones to use in 2019.
Table of Contents
Best Photo Editing Apps for Android 2019
PicsArt is the most used and popular phot editing app. You can create best images using its collage maker tool. It has awesome photo editing features like clipart, stickers, drawing tools, blur, too many different and amazing effects and many more.
Features of PicsArt:
- Free Stickers, Clipart & Sticker Maker
- Collage Maker And Grids
- Edit With Friends – Remix Chat!
- Photo Editor
- Creative Contests And Photo Challenges
- Drawing & Camera
- Photo Remix And Free-To-Edit Images
Read Also: Best Fitness Apps For Android 2019
2. PhotoDirector Photo Editor App
PhotoDirector is the best photo editing app with collage maker tool. It has too many live camera filters and effects to make your photo even better.
Using this app you can adjust the white balance and saturation and apply to the live photo effects.
Features of PhotoDirector:
- Adjust HSL sliders and RGB color channels in your photo to easily colorize your shots or correct tough white balance problems.
- Import photos from folders, or shoot and edit with the in-app camera
- Easily adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
- Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures
- Quick White Balance correction for improved color accuracy
- Tweak Saturation for the most vivid image possible
Read Also: Best Camera Apps For Android
3. Photo Effects Pro
Photo Effects Pro is a very easy photo editing app that let you enhance your photos. It has powerful tools that make your photo beautiful. It has also amazing effects and filters which are easy to use share on social media networks.
Features of Photo Effects Pro:
- 40+ awesome filters and effects
- Photo Grid
- Add texts with nice fonts, easily edit with the touch
- Finger paint on the photo
- Photo collage
- Fun stickers, easily edit by fingers
Read Also: Best Music Apps for Android
4. Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
Pixlr is the best free photo editing app for android users. YOu can capture your best moments and can make it beautiful using its free effects and other filters. You can also share your edited photos directly from the app to social media networks easily.
Features of Pixlr:
- Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
- Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
- Balance out a color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
- Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
- Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
- Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
Read Also: Best Android Apps for Business
Aviary is also one of the most popular photo editing apps for android. It has many photo editing features like one-touch enhance mode, and many more.
Features of Aviary:
- One-tap auto enhance
- Color balancing
- Draw and add text
- Create your own memes
- Crop, rotate and straighten your photo
- Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
- Funny stickers
- Sharpen and blur
Read Also: Best Android Cleaner Apps